Here is what you should expect during you In-Salon treatment:
- The treatment, all by itself, that takes about 30 minutes
- This treatment requires both heat & thorough hair coverage
- so it must be done at your salon
Morphisis Revitalizing Shampoo:
Step 1a. Work shampoo through scalp and hair, lather and working into hair to insure thorough coverage and cleansing, rinse
Step 1b: Repeat shampoo step # 1a taking care to thoroughly cleanse the hair, rinse
Step 1c: Towel blot hair and squeeze dry. (excess water dilutes the treatment results)
Step 1d: Use a second towel and re-squeeze-dry your hair. (damp dry hair is key #1 too much moisture wall dilute/reduce or diminish your treatment results.)
Morphisis Re-Structure Express Hair Filler
Step 2a :Apply Morphisis Re-Structure Express Hair Filler in sections massaging each section to improve thorough coverage
Note: -the treatment can not work an hair it does not make contact wit the hair
- full coverage is one of the the keys to this superior treatment!
Step 2b: Work through with hands to be sure product cover all strands of hair
- again - the treatment can not work if it does not come into contact with your hair
Step 2c: Place long hair on top of head using clips as required.
Step 2d: Cover hair with plastic cap and place hair under warm dryer for dryer for 20 minutes
Morphisis Re-Structuring Precious Fluid
Step 3a: Morphisis Re-Structuring Precious Fluid: apply Precious restructuring / hardening-sealing fluid through-out the hair working into cover all pieces of hair
Step 3b: Leave Precious Fluid for 5 minutes after thorough distribution has been achieved.
Step 3c: Thoroughly rinse the hair and cut or style as desired.
- BADLY DAMAGED HAIR
- first 2 treatments within 15 days of each other,
- then 1 treatment a month
- DAMAGED HAIR
- Home maintenance
- To preserve your treatment results we recommend using the Color Lover Hair Products to hydration and stability your hair repair treatment. Including Color Lover Hair Primer INTENSE spray-on leave-in conditioner & Color Lover Hair Masque.
The Rules when to APPLY and when NOT to apply your Framesi Hair Treatment:
Framesi Hair Treatment and your hair color:
- Single Process Hair Color
The Framesi hair treatment CAN be used the the same day as a single process Framesi hair color if you so desire: -
Double Process Hair Color or Bleach & Tone - Don't hesitate - Double Processed hair is where the Framesi Hair Treatment shines through!
- you just do the treatment FITST
- dry the hair then
- apply you Framesi color.
- option 2 is to wait and apply the treatment 24 hours after the color.
It is best to wait 24 hours after a double process Framesi hair color before applying this Framesi treatment:
Framesi Hair Treatment and your and Hair Perms:
If used the same day the treatment may soften the perm results so if you want to keep the maximum tightness in your new permed curly hair it is best to wait 3-days before applying the treatment
Framesi Hair Treatment and your and Hair Straightening:-
If the Morphosis Treatment is used on the same day as your hair straightening treatment your straightening could revert and return to its former curly state. It is best to wait a week after straightening your hair before apply this treatment.